Permaculture . . . a selection of freely shared resources

Before I committed to my year of online Certificate IV Permaculture study via Tafe NSW Digital, permaculture and I had a getting-to-know-you period thanks to a wide selection of freely shared online resources.

Watch

Permaculture Masterclass: A Four-Part Series, Geoff Lawton

The Pocket-Sized Patch, Gardening Australia

My Garden Path – Hannah Maloney, Gardening Australia

Permablitz on Gardening Australia

More Than A Garden, Gardening Australia

Listen

Formidable Vegetable (check out their music clips on YouTube)

Wiki Who’s Who

David Holmgren

Sepp Holzer

Robyn Francis

Masanobu Fukuoka

Toby Hemenway

Geoff Lawton

Bill Mollison

Other resources in no particular order…

Permaculture Principles, David Holmgren – Free downloads

Toby Hemenway, Reading List

Candlelight Farm Permaculture, Ross Mars

Permaculture Association, Top Ten Permaculture Books

Graham Bell, Changing the world one day at a time

The Witches Kitchen, Linda Woodrow

Permaculture Ideas – One Straw Revolution, Masanobu Fukuoka

“Sitting at our back doorsteps, all we need to live a good life lies about us. Sun, wind, people, buildings, stones, sea, birds and plants surround us. Cooperation with all these things brings harmony, opposition to them brings disaster and chaos.” ― Bill Mollison, Introduction to Permaculture

Hold the world
From The Sketchbook Project: Hold the world you know carefully cradled in your hands

Disclaimer: daleleelife101.blog is a personal blog. Where I share resources and links I’m doing so subjectively, rather than as endorsement, and I receive no cash or kind benefits from doing so. Any material contained in this blog has been prepared without taking into account the reader’s objectives, situation or needs but with the best of intentions to entertain. Before acting on any material in this blog I recommend the reader consider whether it is appropriate for the reader’s particular circumstances. I do not accept liability for any errors, omissions or inclusions in the contents. If this blog contains reference to anything at all, I recommend the reader take into account their own thoughts, feelings & all possible outcomes before making any decisions or taking any actions, deliberate or unintentional, as a result of reading this blog.

What are some great permaculture resources you’ve found?

10 thoughts on “Permaculture . . . a selection of freely shared resources

katechiconi said:
    August 10, 2019 at 5:31 pm

That’s a great list, and a carefully considered disclaimer. This is, after all, *your* story, your blog, your adventure in living harmoniously with the ecosystem. It’s not intended as a teaching tool for anyone else; you’re generously sharing what you’ve taken the time and trouble to discover for yourself.

Liked by 1 person

daleleelife101.blog responded:
      August 10, 2019 at 5:35 pm

There’s so much permaculture out there… a good thing… so many books, courses, websites… and oh, I forgot… music… I’ll add the link.

Liked by 1 person

Francesca said:
    August 10, 2019 at 8:53 pm

A big thank you. It’s time I renewed my acquaintance with the current trends in permaculture. This list is a gem that will be well utilised.

Liked by 1 person

daleleelife101.blog responded:
      August 10, 2019 at 10:39 pm

There’s so many fabulous sites, articles and clips… makes studying easy… although I hit a mental wall this afternoon on my assignment… hence the blog post!

fergie51 said:
    August 10, 2019 at 10:37 pm

Feeling the need to re-acquaint myself with my green world. This will help! 🙂

Liked by 1 person

daleleelife101.blog responded:
      August 10, 2019 at 10:44 pm

The watch list was what got me hooked, Formidable Vegetable tunes are a fun way to get motivated and it’s incredible just how much info is out there.

Ardys said:
    August 11, 2019 at 8:02 am

Wow, you have really been busy. Thank you!

Liked by 1 person

daleleelife101.blog responded:
      August 11, 2019 at 12:05 pm

My study brain hit a wall yesterday afternoon so I thought I might as well do something productive… indoors… too windy out. It was also a good exercise to sort the links in my currently overflowing Permaculture favourites folder.

Liked by 1 person

Eha said:
    August 11, 2019 at 10:23 am

I find it hard to say ‘thank you’ in an adequate way. Your post has joined other links on my Internet Explorer favourites board and, whenever able, I shall work down each link to teach myself some of a subject I do want to explore . . .

Liked by 1 person

daleleelife101.blog responded:
      August 11, 2019 at 12:03 pm

I hope you enjoy exploring the links… the generosity of the permaculture community sharing information and resources is inspirational ☺

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )