The Wiz…

The G.O. spotted this artistically enhanced sign this morning, and kindly loaned me his phone to take a piccie. Of course, I thought of Bon: High Voltage

The Wiz, Mitchell Road Alexandria, Sydney, NSW, Australia
The Wiz, Mitchell Road, Alexandria, Sydney, NSW, Australia

10 thoughts on “The Wiz…

February 24, 2013 at 10:38 pm

I’m loving that frizzled person. Far more informational than the normal sign!

February 25, 2013 at 5:53 am

Thanks! I love that it was pre-meditated… unles there is someone walking around with tiny stick on plastic craft eys int the pockets/purses 🙂

February 25, 2013 at 5:55 am

I have to agree with RS’s, what an excellent alteration to the sign. Perhaps more folk will heed the warning if they understand the outcome. 🙂

February 25, 2013 at 5:56 am

True… the embellishment certainly makes the sign more noticeable 🙂

February 25, 2013 at 9:07 am

Good catch, EllaDee. Love how s/he even added embellishment to the figure’s shoes in the lower sign. You’re right about the pre-meditated vibe coming from it — as well as unmistakable impression that here is evidence of a person with far too much time on her/his hands. 🙂

February 25, 2013 at 9:50 am

The detail is what really caught my attention… down to making the ‘A’ at the start of ‘AUTHORISED’ into a pentagram 🙂

February 26, 2013 at 9:56 am

HA! Got a real charge out of this one! Gotta love the creative souls.

February 26, 2013 at 10:02 am

Funny 😀 Thanks for buzzing by…

April 15, 2013 at 4:00 am

LOL. I love how clearly the enhancements convey what happens. 🙂

April 15, 2013 at 6:08 am

Bespoke signs give me a buzz!