Paradise…

image

On the hot hot last day before we head back to the city, we went for a final swim at the V-Wall at Nambucca Heads, NSW, Australia. As we wandered back, looking up the river and commenting on the clear water & myriad of fish, there was a radio playing Coldplay’s song… para, paradise wohohohohoho… a message from the Universe to take with us.

9 thoughts on “Paradise…

January 12, 2013 at 3:52 pm

Oh dear, the end of the holidays! I remember that sinking feeling – it’s a bit like the feeling I have about leaving my Paradise.

January 16, 2013 at 6:10 am

I’ll be catching up shortly, and seeing wha’s happening with you… I have re-entered the real world, and survived… just.

January 12, 2013 at 5:27 pm

My, that went by fast! It does sound like you took full advantage of your time away. Good for you.

January 16, 2013 at 6:11 am

Thank you. We did take full advanatge… for once we didn’t cram too many things, places, people in, and were rewarded with a relaxing interlude 🙂

January 12, 2013 at 7:44 pm

we’re finally hoping to get our long postponed break next week, hope you have enjoyed your time in paradise 🙂

January 16, 2013 at 6:14 am

I hope you enjoy your break, and are going somewhere lovely, interesting andrelaxing & taking time out. Our time out was great, and I am always amazed, and thankful that the Mid North Coast is relatively ‘undiscovered’… and a little to far from a capital ciy to be convenient for hoards of people 🙂

January 13, 2013 at 5:51 am

I can’t believe how quick the time went on your magical holiday.
    Enjoy the memories until the next time 🙂

January 17, 2013 at 6:36 pm

Yes that looks like paradise to me right now.

January 22, 2013 at 10:32 am