Sea shells along the seashore

S

Shelly Beach, Nambucca Heads, NSW, Australia. Christmas evening.

10 thoughts on “Sea shells along the seashore

December 25, 2012 at 6:57 pm

Looks very peaceful.

January 16, 2013 at 7:33 am

It was a nice place on Christmas Day afternoon for a walk and a swim 🙂

December 25, 2012 at 7:25 pm

Beautiful!
    Hope you’re having a wonderful peaceful time.

January 16, 2013 at 7:33 am

Thank you. A ‘wonderful peaceful time’ excatly sums up Christmas Day, and the entire holiday!

December 25, 2012 at 7:37 pm

Extremely nice. You had me reaching for the map book as usual!

Rainy and stormy Christmas Day morning but looks to be fining up here. If we don’t get out for a walk today we might manage one tomorrow so there might be some christmas holiday pix from me yet. Maybe 😀

My internet connection ie browser issues (and yes, I have tried more than one) is still poor today. all these people skyping and mailing and blogging over Christmas!

January 16, 2013 at 9:15 am

We didn’t get any rain on Christmas Day, and very little at all during our break. Despite the appearance of cloud and sea mist, it was a perfect afternoon for a walk on the beach and a swim. My efforts at connecting to the internet at TA were fruitless and frustrating… I gave up.

December 26, 2012 at 1:42 am

That lovely beach is so not like ours at the present. Have a wonderful Holiday, EllaDee.

January 16, 2013 at 9:16 am

The beach and day appear a little murky but in fact it was glorious and a wonderful end to Christmas day 🙂

December 28, 2012 at 10:56 am

Haven’t hanging around the computer much so I’m late – but hope you had a Merry Christmas – and are enjoying this left over week!
    This looks like a beautiful beach. (Sigh of appreciation!).

January 16, 2013 at 9:17 am

Thank you. I hope you enjoyed your festive season. I do love a beach more than anywhere else, and this one is a little gem 🙂