Fictional Machines recently nominated me for the One Lovely Blog Award. Gladly, I accept.
Fictional Machines is [make you think] short stories by J.E. Lattimer, and he has a couple of other sites also worth looking at http://arcanearrangements.wordpress.com/ & http://mysteriesofthewasteland.wordpress.com/.
The rules are:
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you and link back to their blog. Thank you Josh 🙂
2. List seven random things about yourself. It’s been a slow day so I’ve been amusing myself listening to music on my phone… had an aha moment… seven songs.
Some things you never think will happen, do.
She Will Be Loved – Maroon 5 / Buena Vista Social Club
He was always there to help her
In the unlikeliest ways.
Love Song – AC/DC – Bon Scott
Oh, I’ve got hearts and flowers for you
When the time is right.
Shivers – Screaming Jets
But I keep a poker face so well
For the ones I miss.
Come Back – Pearl Jam
The real possibility that I may meet you in my dreams
The song of my life right now, and my ringtone.
All Along The WatchTower – Jim Hendrix/Bob Dylan
There must be some kind of way out of here
Sometimes I just have to dance.
Nutbush City Limits – Tina Turner
They call it nutbush, oh nutbush
Will see me off from this life.
Amazing Grace – R. Carlos Nakai
How precious did that grace appear
3. Nominate 15 other blogs. I’ve gone with these 15 who are worth a click, and I’ve not nominated previously.
(Buried words and Bushwa)
I know the award posts take a lot of work, so please accept the nomination with warmest regards, and if you choose not to participate, all is well.
4. Notify the fifteen nominees. Oh, okay.
5. Put the award logo on your blog. Soon.
When you check out Fictional Machines make sure you check out this post http://fictionalmachines.wordpress.com/2012/07/31/1984-a-collaboration-with-richard-guest