I’ve been merrily posting while ignoring this, the last item in my to-do pile. I was tagged by http://maggiemaeijustsaythis.wordpress.com in a get-to-know-other-bloggers post. Much as I love promoting other bloggers, I’m glad to have reached this point, as the neat freak aspect of my personality hates loose ends.
1. Acknowledge the tagger.
2. Post the rules.
3. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post and then create eleven questions to ask people you’ve tagged.
4. Tag eleven people and link them to your post.
5. Let them know you tagged them.
The 11 questions Maggie Mae asked:
- What does your favorite outfit consist of? Pretty much what I change into as soon as I get home from work – old jeans, t-shirt & havvies. In Winter substitute uggies for the havvies & add a flannie. Yep, I’m all style!
- Do you like Ice Cream? Not particularly thank goodness because I don’t need any more bad habits, but if I go to http://www.pasticceriapapa.com.au I’ll have a scoop of their divine plain gelato.
- What is a holiday tradition for you? Escape the city to our house up north, relax with a G.O. bbq dinner and a glass or 2 of wine.
- Who is the closest person to you in your life? Me. Wherever I go, there I am.
- What is your biggest goal? Be happy.
- What have you done to work toward achieving this goal? Practice makes perfect.
- How do you feel about spelling? The neat freakiness extends to spelling but I try to chill & focus on what I’m reading not spelling errors.
- Do you like vehicles? Life’s a journey, so yes.
- Significant other? My silent (& sometimes eye rolling, refuge seeking) blog partner, the G.O.
- What is the easiest decision you have ever made? See #5.
- What is the saddest day that you remember having? See #6.
From this point I’m going to
deviate from get imaginative with the rules. I like to follow the award/tag game to a point as I believe it’s a good way (especially now given the changes to the Topics functionality) to find excellent bloggers, and how better to do it, than via recommendations from a blogger you follow, but all the responding, tagging & linking can be draining, and isn’t for everyone…
*So, EllaDee’s Rules:
1. Acknowledge the tagger.
2. Post the rules, any rules.
3. Copy my 11 questions & add your own answers, or make up questions & answers of your own.
4. Include links to any amount of blogs you choose for whatever reason you choose, let them know you tagged them or rely on pingbacks.
5. Do none of the above.
These are links to my most recent follows. I’m tagging them as they are fresh & new to me. Some found me & some I found via other bloggers’ award nominations. Stop by and say hi 🙂