Thank You Award: 100 smiles per hour zone

Smiles Per Hour Zone Sign_Veg Out Community Garden, St Kilda, Melbourne, Australia

I recently received a lovely Thank You Award from Richard Guest of The Future is Papier Mache.  Given how much I like Richard’s blog, earning the award required little effort on my part.

~ about the Thank You Award

As explained by the creator of the award, Leanne Cole “I got thinking, always dangerous, what about the people who support me.  I have some people who always take the time to make a comment or let me know that they have liked a post that I have written.  I really appreciate the support that I get from these people, and so I decided, that there needs to be A Thank You Award.  I have never seen one, so I am starting it.  The rules are, you just acknowledge all the people who support you, but please start by acknowledging the person who gave it to you.  For your supporters, there isn’t a magic number, it might be two blogs, or it might be 100, it is up to you.” ~

Emulating Richard’s methodology, I am not contacting awardees individually – which makes sense as they are regular followers, likers and commenters of the elladee words, images & places blogs.

Blogging fully awakened EllaDee (who until then had been sporadically writing humdrum short stories & poetry) in December 2011, and it’s been a most enjoyable virtual journey. Thank you to the many bloggers who have been my companions along the way…

ArjunGabriel

Walking with a smacked Pentax

where’smyT-backandotherstories

Have A Dream

8 thoughts on “Thank You Award: 100 smiles per hour zone

Michael said:
    May 8, 2012 at 4:29 pm

Thanks for the nomination. You have a great week and God Bless.

robincoyle said:
    May 8, 2012 at 4:50 pm

Why thank you kindly ma’am! How fun. I haven’t seen this award around the neighborhood. New kid on the block? You are too sweet.

I’ll be back to check out the other people you “thanked.”

May 8, 2012 at 4:55 pm

That’s an interesting one. Love the sign in St Kilda. I was about to say you are going great guns on the awards and then saw my name was on the list, so thank you yet again. I might even get around to doing it 🙂 Having regular visitors is always lovely.

mybrightlife said:
    May 8, 2012 at 5:11 pm

Lovely idea and more links to great blogs! Thanks.

Richard Guest said:
    May 9, 2012 at 1:09 am

Thanks for the mention and the nomination EllaDee!

niasunset said:
    May 9, 2012 at 9:31 am

Congratulations dear Ella. Thank you, with my love, nia

Mars said:
    May 10, 2012 at 1:46 am

You truly deserve it! And wow, thank you for the nomination! You sure know how to share the smiles! 🙂

kaie w. bird said:
    May 12, 2012 at 12:31 am

Hey again. I gave you a shout out for the award you gave me a while back. I didn’t really do the whole passing it on thing, but nonetheless linked back to here! (http://roxyvespa.wordpress.com/2012/05/11/beyond-the-scoot-a-big-toda-from-roxy-vespa/) Thanks again! Sorry it took so long.