A wonderful thing happened to me. I returned from an extra long internet free Easter holiday break to several hundred emails including one very special email from Robin Coyle nominating me for the Sunshine Award, which I am honoured to accept and I thank her greatly for.
Sunshine Award rules:
- Include the award’s logo in a post or on your blog.
- Answer 10 questions about yourself.
- 10-12 other fabulous bloggers must be nominated.
- Link your nominees to the post and comment on their blogs, letting them know they have been nominated.
- Share the love and link the person who nominated you.
- Favorite color: Sadly I wear a lot of serviceable black but I love colour and lean to blues & greens.
- Favorite animal: I have to choose? Cats, by a whisker.
- Favorite number: 11… something to do with birthdates and numerology.
- Favorite non-alcoholic drink: I’m never far from a glass of water.
- Prefer Facebook or Twitter? Facebook used for good rather than evil.
- My passion: Being happy in the everyday.
- Prefer getting or giving presents: Giving, but randomly not on designated occasions.
- Favorite pattern: I recently (on impulse) bought a skull patterned handbag inspired by Alexander McQueen and am a little bit in love with it despite initial misgivings.
- Favorite day of the week: Saturday mornings early, with the weekend ahead.
- Favorite flower: All… but today’s choice: the colour and fragrance of sweet peas zooms me back to my great grandmother’s garden.
I recently nominated 20 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award, and several of my favourite bloggers have recently received multiple awards, so my fresh Sunshine Award nominees who I think are worth a look at are:
- The Future is Papier Mache
- Street Inspired
- Pat Bean’s Blog
- Teachosaur Thoughts
- Postcard Café